Vitamin D3 plays an intrinsic role in calcium metabolism, the immune and nervous systems, and bone, heart and kidney health. The working group of the Australian and New Zealand Bone and Mineral Society, Endocrine Society of Australia and Osteoporosis Australia state that a significant number of Australians are deficient in vitamin D.
- Nutritional support for the maintenance of healthy skeletal, cardiovascular and immune systems.
- Vitamin D3 aids in healthy calcium absorption and metabolism.
- Supplementation may help reduce the risk of falls in older adults which in turn may help reduce the risk of fractures.
- Vitamin D3 is involved in healthy prostate cell differentiation.
- Patented product.
- Halal and Kosher-certified.
- Vanilla flavoured.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Contains sodium benzoate and potassium sorbate as preservatives.
- Store below 25C. Do not refrigerate.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.