Using specialised technology, the Liposomal Range provides nutrients in nano-sized vesicles constructed of either a phospholipid bi-layer (for water-soluble nutrients with or without fat-soluble nutrients) or a phospholipid mono-layer (for fat-soluble nutrients). These nano-sized liposome and nano-emulsion structures are readily absorbed via passive absorption across transmucosal membranes, bypassing the digestive system for direct and easier absorption. These specialised phospholipid vehicles fuse with cell membranes to deliver encapsulated compounds intracellularly.
Vitamin C supplementation may reduce the severity and duration of colds. Vitamin C provides nutritional support for a normal healthy immune system and is involved in normal healthy iron metabolism. Vitamin C may help support the maintenance of healthy connective tissue and assists in the management of minor wounds. Vitamin C is an important antioxidant that may help reduce the risk of cell damage attributed to free radicals and assists in regenerating other antioxidants within the body such as glutathione, tocopherol and flavonoids.
- Vitamin C supplementation may reduce the severity and duration of colds, and provides nutritional support for a normal healthy immune system.
- An important antioxidant that may help reduce the risk of cell damage attributed to free radicals, it assists in the regenerating of other antioxidants within the body.
- Vitamin C may help support the maintenance of healthy connective tissue and may assist in the management of minor wounds.
- Natural lemon flavour.
Each 5mL dose (1 metric teaspoon) contains:
equiv. vitamin C
Excipient ingredients: lecithin, purified water, glycerol, ethanol, lemon oil.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Contains ethanol.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.