FemmeBalance combines herbal extracts with important nutrients to help support healthy menstruation and provide relief from the symptoms of premenstrual syndrome (PMS).
- Combination of herbal extracts including peony and cinnamon traditionally used in Chinese medicine (TCM) and western herbal medicine (WHM) respectively to assist in menstrual irregularities.
- Peony and standardised licorice have been shown to help modulate testosterone levels when used in combination.
- In WHM, dandelion aids the body’s natural channels of elimination via its diuretic activities.
- Cinnamon has been used traditionally in WHM to help relieve heavy menstruation.
- Vitamin B6 provides relief from the symptoms of premenstrual syndrome (PMS) such as breast tenderness, fluid retention and mood changes.
- Includes myo-inositol stereoisomer of inositol.
Each tablet contains:
|Herbal extracts standardised equiv. to dry:|
|Glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root||2.5g|
equiv. to glycyrrhizinic acid
|Herbal extracts equiv. to dry:|
|Paeonia lactiflora (peony) root||2g|
|Cinnamomum cassia (cinnamon) stem bark||1g|
|Taraxacum officinale (dandelion) leaf||750mg|
equiv. to pyridoxine (vitamin B6)
|Pyridoxal-5-phosphate monohydrate (P5P) (active vitamin B6)||39.1mg|
equiv. to pyridoxine
- Stop taking this medication if you experience tingling, burning or numbness and see your healthcare practitioner as soon as possible.
- Always read the label, use only as directed and if symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.